THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I've never seen Forrest Gump.
2. The last record I bought was Alex Lahey's I Love You Like a Brother.
3. I eat the peanut butter cookie flavored Lara Bar with a banana every single day.
4. I lived in Brooklyn, NY my junior year of college as I was interning for Michael Kors.
5. I'm obsessed with indie and classic rock music and could go on about it for hours. Pinegrove, Turnover, Sam Cooke, Leon Bridges, and The Beatles are some of my favorite artists.
6. I haven't eaten meat in four years.
7. Vodka water with a lime is my drink of choice.
8. Denim is one of my favorite fabrics. You can often see me sporting a Canadian tuxedo.
9. I find Lil' Wayne to be absolutely terrifying.
10. I can pridefully say I know all of the words to Alan Jackson's iconic anthem, "Chattahoochee"